I am a PhD student at Toulouse School of Economics.
My research focuses on market microstructure, intermediaries trading strategies and financial regulation.
I will be available for interviews the EEA meeting in Rotterdam on December 18th/19th and the San Diego AFA/ASSA meeting on January 3th-5th
Broker-Dealers as arbitrageurs? Evidence from the US corporate bonds market [Job Market Paper - coming soon]
- 2014-2020: PhD candidate, Toulouse School of Economics
- 2016-2017: Visiting graduate student, MIT Sloan School of Management
- 2010: M.Sc. Economics, Paris School of Economics
- 2008: B.Sc. Applied Mathematics, Ecole Polytechnique
- 2017-present: Economist, Bank of France
- 2010-2014: Insurance supervisor, French prudential supervision authority
- 2010-2012: Macroeconomics, Sciences Po Paris