- (Sep. 17. 2019) 광합성 한계 뛰어넘는 인공광합성 광촉매 소재 개발
(144c) U. Kang, S.H. Yoon, D.S. Han, and H. Park*, Synthesis of aliphatic acids from CO2 and water at efficiencies close to the photosynthesis limit using mixed copper and iron oxide films, ACS Energy Letters 2019, 4, 2075-2080 (Featured in the cover position) (0913).
- (Sep. 11, 2018) 경북대 에너지공학부 박현웅 교수 연구, 중앙일보 대학평가에 소개 (Click)
- (Jul. 15, 2018) 박현웅 교수, TBC 시사진단 "신재생에너지 어떻게 가야 하나" 패널 출현 (Click)
- (Feb. 20, 2018) Solar hybrid systems for desalination and water treatment
(124c) S. Kim, G. Piao, D.S. Han, H.K. Shon, and H. Park*, Solar desalination coupled with water remediation and molecular hydrogen production: A novel solar water-energy nexus, Energy & Environmental Science 2018, 11, 344-353 (Featured in the front cover position) (0214).
- (Jul. 01, 2017) Development of robust photocatalyst films for conversion of CO2 over a month
Advances in Engineering (Click)
(105) U. Kang and H. Park*, A facile synthesis of CuFeO2 and CuO composite photocatalyst films for production of liquid formate from CO2 and water over a month, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2017, 5,2123-2131.
- (Jun. 13, 2017) Synthesis of high efficiency CuAlO2 via electrodeposition (Korean)
(110) S.Y. Choi, C.D. Kim, D.S. Han, and H. Park*, Facilitating hole transfer on electrochemically synthesized p-type CuAlO2 films for efficient solar hydrogen production from water, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2017, 5, 10165-10172 (Featured in the front cover position)
- (Jul. 26, 2016) 3D WO3 films for artificial photosynthesis (Korean)
(92) H.W. Jeong, W.-S. Chae, B. Song, C.-H. Cho, S.-H. Baek, Y. Park*, and H. Park*, Optical resonance and charge transfer behavior on patterned WO3 microdisc arrays, Energy & Environmental Science, DOI: 10.1039/C6EE01003B
- (Aug. 31, 2015) Solar CO2 conversion into formate at 1% energy efficiency (Korean)
(83) U. Kang, S.K. Choi, D.J. Ham, S.M. Ji, W. Choi, D.S. Han, A. Abdel-Wahab, and H. Park*,Photosynthesis of formate from CO2 and water at 1% energy efficiency via copper iron oxide catalysis,Energy & Environmental Science 2015, 8, 2638-2643 (featured in the back cover position)
- (Aug. 28, 2014) Photoelectrochemical CO2 conversion using p-Sn wire arrays (Korean)
(69) S.K. Choi, U. Kang, S. Lee, D.J. Ham, S.M. Ji, and H. Park*, Sn-coupled p-Si nanowire arrays for solar formate production from CO2, Advanced Energy Materials, In press, DOI: 10.1002/aenm.201301614 (ISSN: 1614-6840) (featured in the front cover position).
- (Oct. 24, 2012) The 2012 Knowledge & Creativity Award (Korean)
- (Mar. 29, 2012) A Group Paper Highlighted in C&EN (English)
(45) T.H. Jeon, W. Choi, and H. Park*, Photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic behaviors of hematite-decorated titania nanotube arrays: energy level mismatch vs. surface specific reactivity, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2011, 115, 7134-7142 (April 14, 2011)
- Solar powered electrochemical water splitting at BiOx-TiO2/Ti anode and stainless steel cathode couple (English-recorded videos)
(31) H. Park, C.D. Vecitis, and M.R. Hoffmann, Electrochemical Water Splitting Coupled with Organic Compound Oxidation: The Role of Active Chlorine Species, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2009, 113, 7935-7945 (May 7, 2009).
(26) H. Park, C.D. Vecitis, and M. R. Hoffmann, Solar-Powered Electrochemical Oxidation of Organic Compounds Coupled with the Cathodic Production of Molecular Hydrogen, Journal of Physical Chemistry A 2008, 112, 7616-7626 (Aug 21, 2008).
(23) H. Park, C.D. Vecitis, W. Choi, O. Weres, and M.R. Hoffmann, Solar-Powered Production of Molecular Hydrogen from Water, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2008, 112, 885-889 (Jan 31, 2008).
- (Apr. 01, 2006) Alternative studies for sensitizing TiO2 to visible light (English)
(16) H. Park and W. Choi, Visible Light-Sensitized Production of Hydrogen Using Perfluorosulfonate Polymer-Coated TiO2 Nanoparticles: an Alternative Approach in Sensitizer Anchoring, Langmuir 2006, 22, 2906-2911 (March 14, 2006).
- (Feb. 27, 2001) Photoelectrochemical prevention of steel corrosion: Lullaby for Lust (Korean)
(3) H. Park, K. Y. Kim, and W. Choi, Photoelectrochemical Approach for Metal Corrosion Prevention Using a Semiconductor Photoanode, Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2002, 106, 4775-4781 (May 9, 2002).
(2) H. Park K. Y. Kim; W. Choi, A Novel Photoelectrochemical Method of Metal Corrosion Prevention Using a TiO2 Solar Panel, Chemical Communications 2001, 281-282.