How, Then, Will I Lead?
A journey in leading from within -- in the messy world out there.
An intensive, introspective program for rostered ministers of the Nebraska Synod, ELCA.
Helping participants to lead out of out of God-given identity guided by the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is changing.
- Nebraska is changing.
- American culture is changing.
Empowered, insightful, fearless leadership is critical to helping our congregations, members and communities navigate these changes. The old approaches don't work well anymore.
- This program is intended to help YOU answer the question -- "How, Then, Will I Lead?"
- An engaged cohort of co-learners meeting together over 8 days across 5 months.
- An exploration loosely structured around answering 4 questions based on Wayne Muller's book "How, Then, Shall We Live?"
- Who am I?
- What do I love?
- How shall I live knowing that I will die?
- What is my gift to God's creation?
- World-class assessments:
- Emergenetics (thinking and behavior preferences)
- Emotional Intelligence (EQi 2.0)
- ValueMatch Personal Values, Change, and congregational culture profiles
- Individualized coaching
- Program applications are due November 30, 2018 for the first 2019 program.
- The anticipated program dates, to which learners MUST COMMIT for all 8 days is indicated on the Schedule. Missing any session will be damaging to the group.
- Most of the cost is underwritten by a grant from Immanuel Vision Foundation.
- Learners will be expected to pay about $500 over the course of the program to cover lodging, meals and materials.
- Homework prior to each session (including time to complete assessments) is an integral part of the program.