Outlook - hotmail - outlook 365 - outlook email - microsoft outlook - outlook login - outlook email sign in
Outlook | The fittest mailing service
Outlook is not only a mailing service provider but the Outlook is a free personal information manager web application provided by Microsoft consist of webmail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring. The Outlook is founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996 as Hotmail. In 1997 Hotmail was purchased by Microsoft and Relaunch as MSN Hotmail. Hotmail was become a part of windows live suit and rebranded as Windows Live Hotmail.
Microsoft Stop provided service of Hotmail in October 2011, and launch in 2012 with a new brand name as Outlook.com. in 2004 Google launch its webmail as Gmail. the competition becomes tough because Google offers more efficient webmail then Outlook. after this perfect competitor come to market Outlook update the version of webmail that provides more efficient mailing service.
Conversion Hotmail to Outlook.com
Microsoft introduces the beta version of Windows Live Hotmail as Outlook.com on 31, July 2012 to the general public. The exiting users can freely log in to their existing Hotmail account using Outlook. In May 2013 Outlook has 400 million active users. Microsoft adds @outlook.com prefix, After that the users can create a new Outlook email with both prefixes (@outlook.com and @hotmail.com).
The outlook is the best service to offer unlimited storage, extraordinarily organized inbox, complete SkyDrive integration. Outlook.com has an outstanding interface that is more userfriendly then other mailing services.
The user interface is the most important factor for any webmail. Outlook use ajax programming to provide the best user experience. later version of web browser supported Outlook.com
Is Outlook free to use?
The Outlook is free for non-commercial use. For commercial use Outlook requires an eligible Office 365 commercial subscription. Office 365 plan includes the Office apps including Outlook 365.
Are Hotmail and Outlook the same?
Yes, Outlook and Hotmail are the same. the Outlook is the new name of mailing service provided by Microsoft which was known as Hotmail before 2012.
Outlook Skype Integration.
Skype is the best way of communication provided by Microsoft. Now you do not need to create a separate account for skype. you can integrate skype in your existing Outlook account. it allows you to use all features of skype without using skype desktop client.
Outlook Login Using a Web Browser.
· Visit Outlook.com by your web browser and click on the sign-in button placed top right side of the Outlook.com page Next to the "Try premium" button.
· Provide your Outlook email and click on the Next button
· Here, you have to provide the password.
· If you want automatic login on for next time, keep "Keep me signed in" checkbox checked. otherwise, leave unchecked.
· Now click on the sign-in button.
Outlook Login Using Microsoft Outlook Mobile app.
· Launch play store or app store in your mobile phone and search for Microsoft Outlook application provided by Microsoft.
· Download and install Outlook application in your device.
· Once it is complete, launch the Outlook application.
· Provide your Outlook email and password and click on the sign-in button.
· It verifies your email and password if it is correct. it displays your webmail dashboard.
Outlook 365 login
To login Outlook email using your Outlook account in Microsoft 365.
· Visit Outlook.com or Microsoft 365 sign-in.
· Provide your Outlook email and valid password.
· Now click on the sign-in button.
Login Outlook 365 in China Operated By 21Vianet
· Visit Office 365 operated by 21Vianet.
· Provide your Outlook Email and password and click sign in.
· You will successfully login to your Outlook account.
I want to stop signing in automatically.
To stop sign in automatically, you have to uncheck the checkbox named "Keep me signed in", during Outlook login.
Note: If you are having a problem while Outlook login, you can recover your Outlook account by following some easy steps that take a couple of minutes.
Recover Outlook Account.
Don't worry, Have you Forgot your Outlook account password? it will recover in the next 3 to 5 mints.
· By your web browser Visit Outlook.com and click on the sign-in button placed top right side of the Outlook.com page.
· Provide your outlook email and click on the Next button.
· Here you have to click on "forgot password?" blue link placed below the "Enter password" text field.
· Now choose your preferred recovery method (mobile number or recovery email).
· Verify your device by providing code sent by outlook.com.
· Now Outlook asks a new password for your outlook account.
· For next time you can use your new password for outlook sign in.