2018 Competition robot
Switch & Scale
- 3-Stage Cascading Lift
- Places power cubes at any level
- Use maximum lift height
- Hooks onto rung, pulls in lift
- Poly-carbonate Intake
- Use wheels to pull power cubes in
- Also uses claw to secure power cubes
- Moves across autonomous line
What CAn They Do?
Flash can grab yellow crates called "Power Cubes" and place them onto a ground-level switch and a 4-to-6-foot tall balance scale. Flash can also drive autonomously to place a Power Cube in the switch, and climb the balance scale using a hook underneath the claw mechanism during the game's final moments.