Horizon Home Inspections
ANDREW SIMPKINS, Certified Inspector
P.O. Box 201
Waynetown, IN 47990
Committed to Service
Why choose Horizon?
- Quality - I treat each home I inspect as though I would live in it; therefore each inspection is done with precision and care.
- Thorough - Purchasing a home is a big investment. My inspections take time and effort because I check numerous components as listed to the right.
- Easy - My reports contain pictures and diagrams in an easy-to-read format. Each report has a summary with the main concerns listed. All reports are available within 24hrs of the inspection through my website.
- Commitment - I am committed to serving every client with the most precise and accurate home inspection information and reporting technology. I am an Indiana State Licensed and Certified Home Inspector and I have the knowledge and ability to do the job right.
- Technology - I use the industry leading home inspection software, HomeGauge. By using this software I am able to provide you with interactive reports and the ability to use the CRL feature (create repair list). This feature automatically creates a repair list based on the home inspection findings.
My philosophy is simple. I treat each client as family and each inspection as if I were purchasing the home. I take the time and effort to thoroughly evaluate each component and system that I can see in order to provide you with an easy-to-read report. My goal is to uncover any potential problems before the sale is finalized so your family is safe and comfortable. I want you to be confident in purchasing your home. Service doesn't stop after the sale; I'm here to help with any of your home ownership questions. I look forward to serving you as your home inspector, consultant, and friend.
What to Expect
- Upfront, flat rate, competitive pricing. I don't operate with any hidden fees!
- A thorough inspection conducted with integrity and professionalism
- Adherence to ASHI Standards of Practice
- Onsite verbal review of any significant findings
- Online report access often available within 24 hours or less
- Full Home Inspection
- WDI/Termite Inspection
- Mold Inspection
- Water Testing
- Additional services being added - ask for more info!
Requesting an Appointment
- Address of property to be inspected
- Square footage of living space
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Is the house vacant or occupied?
- Are the utilities on?
- Well water or city water
- Septic or city sewer
- Are there pets in the house?
- Who will be present at the inspection?