Hi, I'm Hoon Han (한동훈), a MS student of Computer Science at KAIST. I'm doing research as a member of both U&I LAB and KIXLAB with two advisors, Prof. Alice Oh and Prof. Juho Kim. I'm particularly interested in applying machine learning techniques to the problems in Politics such as fact-checking.
I love traveling around the world, meeting people and talking with them.
- Crowdsourcing Perspectives on Public Policy from Stakeholders
- Hyunwoo Kim, Eun-Young Ko, Donghoon Han, Sung-chul Lee, Simon Perrault, Jihee Kim, Juho Kim
- CHI 2019 Extended Abstract (link)
- automaTA: Human-Machine Interaction for Answering Context-Specific Questions
- Changyoon Lee*, Donghoon Han*, Hyoungwook Jin*, Alice Oh
- * Authors equally contributed.
- L@S 2019 Works-In-Progress (To appear)
hoonhan.d (at) kaist (dot) ac (dot) kr