Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings
1/2 can of LA MORENA® chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup honey
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp smokey paprika
1 garlic clove, minced (I use a garlic press)
1 lime- juiced.
1 lime, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Blend all ingredients together (Chipotle peppers to juice limed) in a blender.
3. line cookie sheet with parchment paper
4. Spread cookie sheet with chicken wings.
5. Spoon sauce over wings and with a basting brush, fully coat wings.
6. Bake for 45 minutes and then move to broil for another 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime over wings and enjoy!