DATE: April 6th, 2019
Friday, April 5th 2-5 PM at the Friendswood Friends Church Gym
Saturday before the race you can also pickup your packet starting at 7:45 AM
7:45am: Concession Stand and Registration open
8:30am: 1 mile Race start (Under the Sanctuary Awning)
9:00am (approximately): 5K Race Start (Under the Cemetery Arch)
*Award Ceremony to follow 5k!
1 Mile Run: 1st and 2nd Place finishers will receive swag water bottles
5K Run: 1st and 2nd Place Male & Female finishers will receive swag water bottles
Age Groups for 5K Race:
- 18 and under
*All participants will receive snacks and a swag wristband at the finish line!
- All EVENT STAFF are in green shirts, please let them know if you need assistance.
- Please listen and follow the directions of the race officials and Police Officers
- Please stay off the grass of the cemetery out of respect for our ancestors.
- Have fun and be safe!
- WEATHER: We will run/walk in the rain but not if there is lightning. If needed the race will be postponed due to severe weather. Please pay attention to your email for updates.
- STROLLERS: Strollers are allowed but will start at the back of the race pack.
- PETS: We are sorry to report that we will NOT permit pets at the race or on church property. We do not have the facilities to accommodate them. Thank you for your understanding.
- RESTROOMS: Are in the gym building down the hallway. Any Event Staffer should be able to help you find them.
- CONCESSIONS: We will have Kolaches, donuts and breakfast tacos for sale. As well as Starbucks coffee, water and gatorade.
- *Don't forget CASH if you or your kiddos are hungry!
- WATER STATION: There is a water station midway through both courses to help keep you hydrated.
- MEDICAL TENT: For the safety of all racers, we will have medical professionals on site and throughout the racecourse. If you need assistance, please tell an event staff member wearing a green shirt and they will help you locate the medical tent.
See you there and thanks again for supporting our efforts in missions around the world!