Speed Stacks Tournament Pictures and Results!
The following 8 students represented Hilton:
- Spencer Allen
- Zachary Busch
- Carl Carpenter
- Nate Cochran
- Ava Cooksey
- Ella Cox
- Phinn Dell
- Daniel Muralles-Matlon
Zachary Busch made it into the top 16 stackers to qualify him to compete in the Head to Head Competition. He was the 12th seed. He made his way up to the 3rd seed, but lost to the number one seed. I was SO incredibly proud of him for maintaining his composure and displaying excellent sportmanship! I was also very proud of our team for supporting Zach during this intense competition!
We had 2 teams compete in the Relay Competition and I am proud to say that one of our teams got 3rd place! Congrats to Spencer Allen, Zachary Busch, Nate Cochran, and Daniel Muralles-Matlon!!
I am proud of each and every one of these students. They represented Hilton Elementary with positive attitudes, sportsmanship, healthy competition, and support for each other, as well as other teams competing.
Here are the overall winners from the One-Mile Hilton Heron Hike!
- Atiana Schiano - 7:21
- Donnell Jarrett - 5:59 (3rd year in a row)
- Addison Bailey -7:38
- Jackson Robbins - 6:26 (2nd year in a row)
- Peyton Tilley - 8:18
- Ryan Link - 6:53
NNPS Wellness Policy:
Our policy is to develop the wellness of students and staff by providing environments that promote and protect health, well-being, and the ability to work and learn by supporting proper nutrition, nutrition education and regular physical activity.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Field Day - Monday, June 11th from 9:30 - 11:30 for Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd Grade Classes
- Field Day - Monday, June 12th from 9:30 - 11:30 for 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Classes
STUDENT DRESS CODE AND SHOE POLICY:
Hilton’s additions to the NNPS dress code:
- Students will wear tennis shoes only. This is done to ensure student safety while walking up and down stairs.
- We use the “fingertip” rule. When standing with arms to their side, a child’s shorts or skirt must touch or extend past the tips of their fingers.
- Spaghetti strap shirts or dresses and/or tank tops may not be worn.
- No cut-off shorts or jeans/pants with rips, tears or holes are allowed.
When necessary, administrators will determine the appropriateness of school attire. Parents will be called to bring the appropriate tennis shoes to any student not adhering to the shoe policy by the classroom teacher.