- Humphrey Lotana enrolls in Purdue's Biochemistry PhD program.
- Cody Black, PharmD '18, enrolls in the Translational Science PhD program at UT Austin.
- Katie Chalmers, B.S. Medical Biology '18, is hired as an engineer at Belcan, a global engineering and recruiting firm in Palm Beach, FL.
- Katie Chalmers and Jess White present four posters and talks at the American Chemical Society National Meeting in New Orleans.
- Jess White serves as an ACS student delegate at the 23rd Conference of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, held in Bonn, Germany. Read the article in UNE News.
- Cody Black and Dr. Hills visit 7th graders at Memorial Middle School as part of the 2nd annual ME Bioscience Day.
Post-doc Jacob Fosso-Tande obtains a permanent position as Scientific Computing Coordinator at Colby College.
Cody Black is awarded the 2017 American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education Gateway to Research Award.
Dr. Hills gives invited talks at Brown University, the University of Delaware, and the ACS National Meeting in San Diego.
Rachel McDevitt, Cody Black, and Dr. Hills host the Protein Modeling event at the Maine Science Olympiad.
Dr. Hills is awarded a multi-year grant from the National Science Foundation (MCB 1516826) to develop multiscale models for simulating multidrug transporters.
Dr. Hills hosts 10 high school students from Baxter Academy for Technology and Science for a weeklong workshop in computer modeling being held at UNE.