Welcome to Hiroshima JALT 2017
Conference and book fair Website!
Visit the new HiJALT website now to view:
Thank you again so much to everyone who joined us at the Hiroshima JALT 2017 Conference and contributed to making it a great success on December 3rd. We are very grateful for the support we had from our volunteers, sponsors, presenters and attendees (over 100 people in total). Each and every one of you played a vital role in the event. We hope you enjoyed the conference as much as we enjoyed hosting it.
Conference Theme: Teaching Language and Culture in a Global Era
Over 40 presentations on teaching language and culture, plus a Symposium featuring local experts on International Education.
- Click here to open our new downloadable/printable A4-size poster, highlighting the Symposium (PDF)
- Click here to open our original downloadable/printable A4-size conference poster (PDF)
Please do share these with your colleagues and friends and help us spread the word about the conference! We'd be very grateful for your help!
- Update: November 10th, 2017: All presenters must pre-register online by this date
- Before November 15, 2017: Early-bird registration (online)
- November 16 - December 2, 2017: Standard registration (online)
- December 3, 2017: The Conference (on-site registration starts at 9:00AM)
JALT members: free of charge
Students and ALTs: 1200 yen (Early-bird discount rate: 1000 yen)
Non-JALT members: 2000 yen (Early-bird discount rate: 1800 yen)