Would you like to give something back to the sport you love? Here are three ways:
1. Help with Fundraising & Racing Events
We are always in need of an extra set of hands at our many fundraising events. Whether it is in the kitchen or on the trails we welcome your help with:
- Supporting Racing Team trips to training camps and races
- Assisting the Racing Committee with events hosted at Highlands Nordic
- Special events the Club supports in return for a financial donation or concession revenues
2. Help as a volunteer coach
Highlands Trailblazers will cover costs for your Community Coaching Course, and provide a FREE Highlands Nordic seasons pass. Contact us at club@HighlandsTrailblazers about volunteer coaching opportunities exist:
With our Jackrabbit Programs!
- We are always looking for qualified coaches and willing assistants. If you are not comfortable being out on the snow we can use your help preparing and setting out snacks for our hungry young athletes when they are finished their lessons!
With our Racing Programs!
- We are always looking for qualified coaches, guest speakers, and anyone else who has a skill they can share with our athletes!
With our Paranordic Programs!
- We are seeking people to guide visually impaired skiers. We will provide the training.