Welcome to Highlands Trailblazers Ski Club!
We are a not for profit club dedicated to inspiring a passion for cross country skiing and biathlon across all ages and skill levels.
Our community provides the resources and opportunities that connect, build, and inspire biathlon & cross-country athletes of all levels, contributing to their sport development through a vibrant volunteer support community and committed excellence to coaching and programming.
Joining the Club gives you access to a range of benefits:
- Regular Club e-newsletters
- Admission to NEW Clinics and Workshops
- Ability to represent Highlands Trailblazers at races
- Purchasing rights to Highlands Trailblazers Team uniforms
- Front of the line access to Lunch & Learn sessions
- Invitation to Club special events and socials
- Access to FREE Community Coach Certification & Trail Pass for volunteer coaches***
***based on commitment to 1 season of volunteer coaching