Heather Gardens Indivisible
Women’s March On Colorado Turnout ‘Rivals’ Last Year’s 150,000
"A movement is much more than a march. A movement is that different space between our reality and our vision. Our liberation depends on all of us." - Janet Mock
Keep our government and our hearts open!
All-of-us must drown out Trump’s false stories of division and hate.
All-of-us must continue to fight for net neutrality.
#CollegeDems #squadgoals #ItsLit!
Current Events and Issues:
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018, Coffman Protest at his office, 3300 S. Parker Road, Aurora, 11:55 AM
- Friday, January 26, 2018, HG Planning Meeting, Rendezvous Restaurant, 2888 S. Heather Gardens Way Aurora, CO 80014, 12:15 PM
- Saturday, January 27, 2018, Trump and His Regime Must Go!, Colorado State Capital, 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, January, 30, 2018, Weekly Coffman protest, 3300 S Parker Rd, Aurora, CO 80014-3502, 11:55 AM
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018, Wednesdays for Winning, NE corner of S. Parker Road and S. Peoria St, 11:55 AM
- Saturday, February 10, Seeking Common Ground in America Workshop Retreat, SW Denver, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monday, February, 12, LEAD 2018, Colorado Coalition Against Domestic Violence , Colorado State Capital, 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 13, HG Indivisible Monthly Meeting, Heather Gardens Clubhouse, Aspen room, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday, February, 17, Primary Election Impact Training: Mock Caucus and Assemblies, 14949 E Alameda Pkwy, Aurora, Colorado 80012, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, March 26, Educational Forum: Symbolic Violence, Cultural Racism, & Our Community, The Hangar at Stanley, 2501 N. Dallas Street, Aurora, Colorado 80010, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, May 12, Youth March on Denver, Denver's Civic Center Park, Colfax and Bannock, Denver, Colorado 80202, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Click on the link below to review the Colorado Senior Lobby website:
National Indivisible Guide
Click the link below to access the national Indivisible web page.
Colorado Indivisible Guide
Click on the link below to review/download an indivisible guide written specifically for Colorado to help progressives win upcoming elections in 2018.