F.requently A.sked Q.uestions
How do I order my child(ren)'s Yearbook?
How do I submit my photos?
Submit via sharing from your Google Drive (Option 1)
Like files, you can choose to share with only specific people.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share (grey person icon with plus sign).
- Under "People," type firstname.lastname@example.org
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
Submit via thumb drive (Option 2)
- Just copy your selected photos from your computer/camera/device to a USB thumb drive
- Drop them off at the front office with Sandy or Brandee
How big should my photo file be?
Desire High quality (300 dpi quality--Bigger is fine, and better!)
What file format do you accept?
File format .jpg
Can I submit solo pictures of my child(ren)?
Not at this time. Due to content and space limitations of our yearbook and school population, we accept photos with a minimum of 4+ Heritage students
What photos do you accept?
Ideally group photos (or class photos where applicable) and photos with a minimum of 4+ Heritage students
What if I have more than one photo to submit?
Please create a folder on Google Drive if you are familiar, and share that folder full of pictures to email@example.com OR choose Option 2 from Photo Submission Options