Main research area: scheduling
- Graph colorings
- Sustainable energy planning
Top 5 publications
- Hegyháti, M., Osz, O., Kovács, B., Friedler, F.; Scheduling of automated wet-etch stations; (2014) Chemical Engineering Transactions, 39 (Special Issue), pp. 433-438.
- Hegyhati, M., Z. Tuza, Colorability of mixed hypergraphs and their chromatic inversions, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, 25, 737-751, 2013
- Hegyhati, M., F. Friedler, Combinatorial Algorithms of the S-Graph Framework for Batch Scheduling, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 50 (9), 5169-5174 (2011).
- Lainez, J. M., M. Hegyhati, F. Friedler, L. Puigjaner, Using S-graph to address uncertainty in batch plants, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 12, 105-115 (2010).
- Hegyhati, M., T. Majozi, T. Holczinger, F. Friedler, Practical infeasibility of cross-transfer in batch plants with complex recipes: S-graph vs MILP methods, Chemical Engineering Science, 64, 605-610 (2009).
- Total number of referred articles: 11, among which 4 has IF (Sum: 6.08)
- Total number of citations: 37, among which 27 is independent
- 30 international conference presentations and 10 posters
- 7 national, 15 student conference presentations
- 4 invited talks at universities, and 3 at secondary schools