Hobbies & Other
I am a long distance runner, hiker, cyclist, and an occasional skater, swimmer, rower. As strength training I do XBody workouts on a weekly basis. I am the running ambassador of BSI in Veszprém.
Personal bests, and achievements
- Longest hiking challange: Rockenbauer Pál Emléktúra, 130 km, 28 hours, Nagykanizsa, Hungary
- First Marathon: 2013, Marrakech, Morocco
- Best Marathon: 3 hours and 17 minutes, 2015, Gyula, Hungary
- First IronMan: 15 hours and 15 minutes, 2015, Balatonfüred, Hungary
- Best 6h run: 65.5 km, 2016, Balatonfüred, Hungary
- Longest ride: 230 km, 2015, Balaton lake, Hungary
I started playing the cello at the age of 23, since then I've been a member of cello quartet with friends. In the spring of 2012, I initiated the foundation of the amateur symphonic orchestra of the University of Pannonia. During the next 3 years I acted as both manager and cello/timpani player.