Name: Máté Hegyháti
Birth date: January 23, 1986
- Hungarian - native
- English - fluent
- German - good working knowledge
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Excellent, University of Pannonia, Veszprém, 2008.
- Master in Information Technology, Excellent, University of Pannonia, Veszprém, 2010.
- Ph.D. in Information Technology, Summa Cum Laude, University of Pannonia, Veszprém, 2015.
- Young researcher of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Veszprem division, 2013
- Pro Scientia Golden Medal, 2009
- Zdenek Burianec Memorial Award, 2008
- Apáczai Csere János scholarship, 2013
- New National Excellence Program scholarship, 2016
Active research on the scheduling of batch processes since 2005. Several collaborative works in the field of sustainable energy planning and graph coloring. Erdős number: 2. Regular reviewer for international journals. Further details.
Teaching & Supervision
Several regular courses on programming, formal languages, optimization, discrete event systems at several universities since 2005. Numerous supervised diploma works and student conference projects. Further details.
- Senior research fellow, Széchenyi István University, Győr, Hungary, since 2016
- Software engineer, XBody World, Győr, Hungary, since 2016
- Lecturer and research associate, University of Pannonia, Veszprém, Hungary, 2005-2016
- Invited lecturer, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary, 2008-2015
- Invited lecturer, I. Mohammed University, Oujda, Morocco, 2012, 2014, 2015
Soft skills, hobbies, others:
- Experienced long distance runner, trail runner, hiker, amateur cyclist, triathlete
- Cello student, former founder and manager of the Symphonic Orchestra of the University of Pannonia
- Former supervisor of a talent care program, summer camp organizer
- Former reprsentative of PhD students at several university councils