Heffner Studio provides access to four audio production studios
- All customers who intend to book a session must have a valid KPL library card in good standing. The card must be presented to staff upon arrival. Learn how to get a library card.
- Customers must complete a short orientation at the time of their first booking.
- The maximum occupancy of the studios are as follows:
- Zehr Studio: 6
- Motz Studio: 2
- Solo Studio: 1
- Broadcast Studio: 3
- Each booking is limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Customers can have a maximum of 2 booked sessions per week.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your reservation. Missed reservations or late cancellations may result in the loss of booking privileges.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Covered beverages are allowed, but food is not permitted.
Book a studio
If it's your first time booking a studio, you are required to attend a short orientation that takes place at the beginning of your first booking. The orientation will be led by a Heffner Studio staff member who will help you understand what equipment is in each room, how to get started in the recording software, and what the expectations are for using the space.
Bookings available now.
Call us at 519-743-0271 Ext:294 to reserve your spot!