Bitrix24 Versão Auto hospedada
On Premise And Private Cloud Bitrix24 Advantages
Scalable and enterprise ready
Bitrix24 on premise editions are ideal for organizations ranging from 50 to 50,000 employees in size. Bitrix24 BizPace Enterprise comes with a web clustering module, meaning you can easily scale up from a small trial to a company wide implementation, build high availability failover enterprise portals or deploy independent intranets for each branch, department or subsidiary in your company.
Hosting Bitrix24 on your own servers gives you full control over your data and who can access it. Data transfer for all users is carried out via an SSL-encrypted connection with a 256-bit key. All popular two factor authorization methods are supported.
- Two factor authorization. HOTP (HMAC-Based One-Time Password Algorithm, RFC4226) and TOTP(Time-based One-time Password Algorithm, RFC6238). Token or smartphone app
- Bitrix OTP, WinAuth, Google Authenticator, FreeOTP
- RSA encryption
- Web Application Firewall
- Custom backup rules
Can’t use Skype, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce and other cloud only solutions inside your organization? With self hosted Bitrix24 you get your own private cloud suite that is fully under your control. In addition to that, you get access to Helpdesk, Idea Management and eLearning modules that aren’t available to cloud Bitrix24 users.
Because self hosted Bitrix24 editions give you direct access to the source code, it is fully customizable. API and SDK documentation help you integrate Bitrix24 with other services that are critical to your business.
- Supplied in source code (unobfuscated)
- Built-in full-featured CMS
- Powerful backend
- Corporate identity (logo, brand colors, etc)
- API, SDK
- Add your own modules, apps, bots
- Localization module – translate Bitrix24 into any language
- Classic and social portal templates
- Native integrations with MS Exchange, Office 365, MS SharePoint lists
- SOAP web services
- Easy to integrate with any ERP
- Bitrix24 framework
With a lifetime license that starts at only $4,990, you really own Bitrix24. Each license comes with 25 users included and extra users are only $40 each.
- Lifetime license*
- Special pricing for 500+ users
- Free updates for the first 12 months
- Optional updates after 12 months only 22% of licensing cost*
- Free 30 day trial available
Easy to deploy and administer
Bitix24 is easy to deploy and it runs on all popular servers. If you don’t own a server, our partners can help you with hosting, deployment, administration and training.
- Amazon Web Services ready (AMI image is available)
- MS Azure compatible
- Linux, Unix, Windows servers
- No need to set servers up with Bitrix Virtual Appliance (CentOS, PHP, MySQL, NGNIX included)
- BVA VMware image (runs on Linux or Windows virtual machine)
- BVA VirtualBox image (runs on Linux, Windows or MacOS)
- HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 1/2/3, Directive 95/46/EC and PCI DSS Level 1 hosting available
- No server? No problem – partner hosting is available
* - Current prices for self hosted Bitrix24 lifetime license are listed here. Each license comes with free updates and priority support for the first 12 months. Should you need updates and priority support after the first 12 months, a yearly subscription for those can be purchased at 22% of licensing costs. Licensing costs are calculated as current Bitrix24 self hosted edition price plus the cost of extra users, if applicable. If more than 12 months have passed since the last update and priority support subscription purchase, late update subscription fee calculated as 60% of licensing costs applies.