Career Development Coordinator
Wake Early College of Health and Sciences
Career Development Coordinators create nurturing relationships with students that enhance academic achievement and personal success as globally productive citizens in the 21st century. As a CDC, I assist students in discovering their career interests and providing the best educational path that will lead to their desired career. Ultimately, my goal is to ensure each student graduates enrolled, enlisted, or employed.
- WECHS Career Development - September Update
- Please complete the 2018-2019 Student Needs Assessment (Click to access link)
- Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy applicants, please be sure to check your email ASAP!
- Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy Kickoff will be rescheduled for a later date in September
- Off-Site Learning Experience: UNC Health Careers Symposium on October 18, 2018 -- All spots have been filled!