Hayfield Orchestra Boosters
The Hayfield Orchestra Boosters is an organization dedicated to helping the orchestra program through a number of supportive services. The Boosters support the Hayfield Secondary School 7th through 12th grade Orchestra Program by providing assistance and support to the Orchestra Directors by running fundraisers, helping with trip preparations and chaperoning, and aiding the orchestra program in other efforts as needed. Volunteering in the Boosters is a way for parents to become involved in their child’s education. Our tradition of excellence relies on a team of volunteers, educators, and students. <Download the membership form>
- President: Laura Grantier
- Vice President: Mark Stein
- Treasurer: Tobin Bergen-Hill
- Secretary: Andrea Gurrola
- High School Director: Kerri Shelfo
- Middle School Director: Stephanie Lewis
- Fundraising Coordinator: OPEN
- Spirit Wear: OPEN
- Restaurant Nights: OPEN
- Senior Night: OPEN
Membership will be voluntary and unlimited and classified as follows:
- Active membership is extended to all middle and high school Orchestra parents, guardians and students.
- Honorary membership may be extended by the Boosters to any person in recognition of a worthwhile contribution to the Orchestra Program. Honorary members will be entitled to all benefits of, participation in, and patronage of, the Boosters, except they shall not vote, hold office, or participate in the management of the Boosters.
- Alumni membership is extended to all previous Orchestra parents, guardians and students. Alumni members will be entitled to all benefits of, participation in, and patronage of, the Boosters, except they shall not vote, hold office, or participate in the management of the Boosters.
Through your membership and fundraising, the Booster organization pays for items such as: Various performance fees and transportation, clinicians to work with small groups of students, professional development, substitute teachers during our competitions, end-of-year gifts for our seniors and Directors, MS & HS Awards, sheet music, instruments and supplies, and hospitality receptions, special events, and HS Graduation lunch. This year we will also be starting a fund for a sustainable orchestra scholarship for a deserving orchestra senior in honor of Gail Witt, one of the founding members of the Hayfield Orchestra Boosters. Donations can be made specifically to the scholarship fund.
All members will be recognized in our Concert Programs.
Booster meetings are open to all Orchestra parents, guardians, students and booster members. Please join us! We meet at 7:00 pm in the Orchestra Room, three to four times a year. Meeting dates are communicated by email to all booster members. If you are interested in one of the open positions, please email Laura Grantier at email@example.com or contact Ms. Shelfo or Ms. Lewis. We value your help!!!