Software Engineering Institute
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
Office: Room 1537, Science Building #1, Peking University
Email: tanghao13 [at] sei [dot] pku [dot] edu [dot] cn
- Program Analysis
- Hao Tang, Di Wang, Yingfei Xiong, Lingming Zhang, Xiaoyin Wang, Lu Zhang. “Conditional Dyck-CFL Reachability Analysis for Complete and Efficient Library Summarization,” Proceedings of 26th European Symposium on Programming (ESOP 2017), April 2017, to appear.
- Hao Tang, Tian Lan, Dan Hao, and Lu Zhang, “Enhancing Defect Prediction with Static Defect Analysis,” Proceedings of 7th Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware (Internetware 2015), November 2015, pp. 43-51. [Paper]
- Hao Tang, Xiaoyin Wang, Lingming Zhang, Bing Xie, Lu Zhang, and Hong Mei, "Summary-Based Context-Sensitive Data-Dependence Analysis in Presence of Callbacks," Proceedings of 42nd ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2015), January 2015, pp. 83-95. [Paper] [Tool]
- ASE 2016 (tool track): co-reviewer.
- Internetware 2015: co-reviewer.
- MSRA Fellowship, October 2015, Microsoft Research Asia. [Link]
- CCF Outstanding Student Prize, October 2013, China Computer Federation.
- Outstanding Graduate Prize, July 2013, Peking University.
- Second Prize, “Jiang Zehan Cup” The Mathematical Modeling Contest, June 2012, Peking University.
- Excellent Works Award, Baidu PM Star (Competition of Internet Product Design), May 2012, Baidu.
- Gold Medal (8th Place), ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest Shanghai Site, October 2011.
- Gold Medal (7th Place), ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest Dalian Site, September 2011.
- Gold Medal (10th Place), ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest Chengdu Site. November 2010.
- Silver Medal (12th Place), ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest Tianjin Site, October 2010.
- Silver Medal (25th Place), 25th National Olympiad in Informatics, July 2008, China Computer Federation.