HairDirections Has Closed
HairDirections has closed and no longer offers CE classes. We would like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to the thousands of loyal customers who have been with us since the beginning! Your encouragement and kind words over the years fueled our passion for creating quality education. This was a very difficult decision for us, especially after having an extraordinarily successful 2021 where we saw significant growth. However, after being involved in Cosmetology education for more than 25 years we are ready to move on to a new chapter.
Per the course registration rules, all classes expired on January 1, 2022. If you completed a class before this date and would like to download or print a copy of your certificate, please scroll down this page and follow the instructions below for PRINTING YOUR CERTIFICATE.
What a ride it has been! Our early days holding live educational events really helped us to craft our style; blending visuals, humor, and practical information to create a useful and entertaining educational experience. We then applied all that we had learned from offering live events to venture into the online education market. HairDirections is proud to have been one of the first companies to offer online video Cosmetology CE Classes, and to help set a new standard of excellence for distance education in the industry. Your response and support of this new way of providing Cosmetology CE let us know that we were on to something! In the end, the most rewarding aspect of all of our hard work is hearing the stories of how our classes have helped people elevate their life and career to a new level.
When we founded HairDirections we couldn’t have imagined the places it was going to take us. We are truly thankful to our wonderful customers, and to those that have helped and encouraged us along the way! We wish you the best of luck in your career.
PRINTING YOUR CERTIFICATE
Per the course registration rules, all classes expired on January 1, 2022. If you completed a class before this date and would like to download or print a copy of your certificate, you can click here to log into your account. After you log in, please see the “Printing Your Certificate” instructions on the Dashboard tab. Note that we only guarantee your certificate to be available for 30 days after you finish a class. We have temporarily extended this deadline. If you need a copy of your certificate you should log in and get one today (don’t wait until later because it may no longer be available). If you have any trouble logging into your account please see the instructions below under LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
The log in system is extremely reliable. If you are having trouble logging in, it almost always means that you are using the wrong email address or password. I recommend that you try the following:
1. Use this link to get to the log in page: https://hairdirections.digitalchalk.com/dc/guest/login
2. Carefully reenter the email address you used when you created your HairDirections account (make sure there aren’t any extra spaces before or after the email address)
3. Carefully reenter the password you used when you created your HairDirections account and press the blue “Sign In” button. If you forgot your password, please see below.
Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
1. Click on this link: https://hairdirections.digitalchalk.com/dc/guest/login
2. Click on “Reset Your Password” located just below the “Sign In” button
3. Carefully enter the email address you used when you created your HairDirections account, and then press “Reset”. If you have trouble submitting it, make sure there are no extra spaces before or after your email address and that you have entered it correctly, and try again.
4. Check your email account for a new email that will allow you to reset your password. If you have trouble finding this email, check your email junk/spam folder. Follow the instructions in the email for resetting your password. If you have rest your password multiple times, you must use the most recent email that was sent to you.
5. Log into your account by following the instructions at the beginning of this section (called LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT above). Remember to retype your NEW password when you log into your account.
HairDirections’ Copyrights, Trademarks, and Intellectual Property
All HairDirections classes, class names, notes, class content, publications, etc., remain copyrighted.
All HairDirections copyrighted material may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, posted, imitated, or edited in any way without express written permission of the copyright owner. Copyrighted classes, class names, notes, class content, and publications include, but are not limited to, those associated with the following titles:
HairDirections Hit List: success in the salon and beyond
Color Geek: explore your haircolor genius
Color Geekier: explore your haircolor genius
Foil Freak: highlighting techniques
SciSSorLeSS: Razor tips tricks and techniques
Space Invaders: how to conquer 5 common salon problems that crowd your mental space
HairDirections Lab Experiment: the dish on what clients are really thinking
Salon 911: how to stay cool when things get hot
The HairDirections Game Show
Success: tools to inspire, empower and elevate
The HairDirections Education Method
Nail Art Nympho: simple to simply insane designs and techniques
Inspections, Inspectors & Fines Oh My!
Wisconsin Laws & Rules Update
The Gift Certificate: a safety and sanitation sitcom
Salon Scavenger Hunt
Burnout Busters: keeping yourself happy & healthy
What’s Wrong With This Picture?
Blood Borne Pathogens: myths, misconceptions, & methods