Haichong "Kai" Zhang
Haichong "Kai" Zhang, Ph.D.
張 海崇 (Kaisu Cho in Japanese)
Postdoctoral Fellow @ Johns Hopkins University
Laboratory of Computational Sensing and Robotics
Address: Hackerman Hall 137, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD, 21218
E-mail: hzhang61 [at] jhu.edu
July 11, 2018
- Three papers accepted to Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI) and associated workshop.
- "Towards a Fast and Safe LED-based Photoacoustic Imaging using a Deep Convolutional Neural Networks" (MICCAI)
- "Single-Element Needle-Based Ultrasound Imaging of Spine: An In Vivo Feasibility Study" (MICCAI Workshop: POCUS)
- "Robust Photoacoustic Beamforming using Dense Convolutional Neural Networks" (MICCAI Workshop: POCUS)
Sept 26, 2017
- Four presentations (Two first-authored) have been accepted for SPIE Photonics West BiOS conference 2018.