"When there is a problem, there is a solution."
Image Formation and Processing Group
Beckman Institute, UIUC
haichaoyu3 [at] gmail.com, haichao3 [at] illinois.edu
2323 Beckman Institute,
405 N. Mathews, Urbana, IL, 61801, USA
I am currently a Ph.D. student at Prof. Thomas S. Huang's Image Formation and Processing group at Beckman Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). I received my honorable B.E. degree at Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Information Science, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), advised by Prof. Xuejin Chen. My research interests are in machine learning, generative model, medical image analysis.
- Ph.D. student, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Aug 2016 - present
Supervisor: Prof. Thomas S. Huang
- B.E. (Hon.), Electrical Engineering and Information Science, University of Science and Technology of China.
Aug 2012 - June 2016
Supervisor: Prof. Xuejin Chen
Honors & Awards
- Honorary Rank
June, 2016, USTC
- Elite Class of Information Science Scholarship (First Prize)
Oct, 2014 and Dec, 2015, School of Information Science and Technology, USTC
- Outstanding Undergraduate Scholarship (Gold Prize)
Oct, 2015, USTC
- National Scholarship (top 2%)
Nov, 2014, USTC
- Guanghua Scholarship
Oct, 2013, USTC
IEEE International Conference on Image Processing， 2017