I received my PhD in Computer Science from University of Maryland at College Park under the supervision of Prof. MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi. I finished my undergraduate studies at Sharif University of Technology. I will be joining Microsoft as an applied scientist.
My research interest includes Computational Economics, Algorithmic Mechanism Design, and Computational Fair Division.
- "On the Efficiency and Equilibria of Rich Ads" appeared in IJCAI 2019.
- "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods: Improvement and Generalization" appeared in EC 2018. [pdf]
- "Envy-free Chore Division for An Arbitrary Number of Agents " appeared in SODA 2018.
- "Graph Matching in Massive Datasets" appeared in SPAA 2017. [pdf]
- "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods to Asymmetric Agents" appeared in AAMAS 2017 & JAIR. [pdf]
- "Market Pricing for Data Streams" appeared in AAAI 2017.