HAD has a small staff team, most of whom are part time, supported by a small group of volunteers, which provides services to thousands of local people every year. We never have enough funding to do everything we want to do, and there are many areas where we could further develop services or work on making the world around us more accessible if we had more funding.
Donate to HAD
You can support us by:
- Using this link to make a direct donation
- Using this link to set up a fundraising web page for events, eg. if you want to run a half marathon for us and ask others to donate.
- Text us money using your mobile phone. We use "JustTextGiving" (70070), our code is HADP12 followed by the amount that you want to give. eg. to donate £10, send HADP12 £10 to 70070
- Leaving us a legacy in your will
- Sending direct donations to us at our address.
Get in touch if you would like to find out more about other ways you can help us fundraise.
Gift Aid increases the value of donations to HAD by allowing us to reclaim basic rate tax on your gift (the Gift Aid scheme is for gifts of money by individuals who pay UK tax). This tax is reclaimed automatically for us by using the donation links above, but for direct donations please contact us for a "Gift Aid" form.