& media coverage
- Research Methods Coffee Q&A, University of Edinburgh, April 2019.
- Illusion of school choice, Poster for "World-leading Research: A Celebration of Impact", University of Edinburgh, February 2019.
- Income-contingent university loans: Policy design and an application to Spain, Vox CEPR, July 2018.
- The illusion of choice: Evidence from Barcelona, Vox CEPR, October 2014.
- Gaming the (School) System, The Region, Minneapolis Fed, December 2014.
- Correlating social mobility and economic outcomes, Vox CEPR, November 2018.
- In love, opposites don’t attract — and that’s a big problem for inequality, The Washington Post, December 2014.
- Surnames, mobility, and assortative mating, Marginal Revolution, December 2014.
- What's in a Name? Information on Intergenerational Mobility, CentrePiece Magazine 12 (3), 2008.
- Firing costs, dismissal conflicts and labor market outcomes, Els Opuscles del CREI, num 26, June 2010.
- Looking for an assistant professor job and working in Europe, Newsletter of the Committee on the Status of Women in the Economics Profession, American Economic Association, Fall 2012.
- Préstamos universitarios contingentes a la renta: diseño y aplicación a España, Nada es Gratis, July 2018.
- La ilusión de elegir escuela, Nada es Gratis, October 2014.
- De los apellidos de los catalanes, Nada es Gratis, September 2015.