Greyhope Glass & Metal Symposium
April 25 & 26, 2020 * LaPorte County Fairgrounds - Pioneer Land * LaPorte, IN
- 10 months out, details and class schedules will be posted as they are available!
- Pioneer-era site with artisan barn, blacksmith shop, outdoor cooking area, and one-room schoolhouse. Electricity & ventilation widely available, Blacksmith shop equipped with multiple forges, casting area, anvils, etc.
- Interested in teaching a class? Click this link to offer one!
- Glass and Metal classes get priority, but others welcome as time/space permits!
- RUM-style Research Library
- Full Youth A&S Track Planned
- Willing to supervise youth activities? Have an MK background check? Contact Brynn or use the form to the left! Several activities are prepared, "Just add adult"
- Rapier & Heavy Planned
- "A&S Widows" tournament sponsored by Mistress Lucretia Marcella
- On-site tent or RV camping available with shower house & flushies
- Electric and Water hookups for both RV and tent sites
- 5 Hotels within 10 minutes of site. Courtesy Room Blocks at the Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn, LaPorte Indiana (mention 'Greyhope')
Saturday - Lunch, Hot Beverages
Sunday - Brunch
Sponsoring Group: Shire of Greyhope
Event Coordinator: Keiley Duchem
Class Coordinator: Brynn Herleifsson
Heavy Marshal-in-Charge: Victor loc Sant de Dormit
Rapier Marshal-in-Charge: Gwynneth Verch Ieuan
Pioneer Land within the LaPorte County Fairgrounds
- Adults: $15 (including $5 Non-Member Surcharge)
- Teens: $10 (including $5 Non-Member Surcharge)
- Children: Free
- Lunches: TBA
- Camping: Tent $20/night RV: $35/Night
- Note that this pays for the electric and water hookups as well as the shower house.