CG-I Love Math
Redefine your math instruction using apps including Seesaw, Flipgrid, and screencasting! Learn how to build a student-centered, engaging, and positive mathematics classroom that incorporates 21st century skills. Find out WHY and HOW you can support your learners in becoming mathematicians.
CGI Math- Empson
Log in as a Student
1. Head over to Seesaw
2. Sign in---select “I’m a student”
3. Use class code AVTF ZNBC
1. Take a photo or select Add File to use an existing photo
2. Add to your photo-
- First Name
3. Bonus! Submit a link to a favorite YouTube video.
1. Head over to flipgrid.com/cgilove
2. Click on the CMC-South topic
3. Click the green plus
4. Check your audio and camera permissions--click the lock in the toolbar if you can't record
5. Post a video sharing one awesome thing you have learned this weekend!
6. Take a selfie and post your video to our Grid
7. Check out all the shared ideas
Screencastify - Chrome Extension
1. Install the extension
2. Allow camera access
3. Set up to save screencasts to Google Drive
4. Choose a math problem to explain in your screencast. There's one ready to go in the slide deck.