Emergency & Crisis support

I don't offer an emergency service myself.

If you are feeling suicidal and feel you are in danger now, or if you feel right now you may seriously harm yourself or someone else, you must get emergency help now:

      • Go to A&E

      • Dial 999 and explain that you feeling suicidal or a danger to yourself or someone else.

If you are in crisis and need to talk to someone now you can ring

Talk to someone you trust

Let family or friends know what's going on for you. They may be able to offer support and help keep you safe.

There's no right or wrong way to talk about suicidal feelings – starting the conversation is what's important.

Who else you can talk to

If you find it difficult to talk to someone you know, you could:

  • call your GP – ask for an emergency appointment

  • call 111 out of hours – they will help you find the support and help you need

  • contact your mental health crisis team – if you have one

I obtained all of the above information from the NHS website. Follow this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/ There is further information and weblinks that may be of help to you.

As mentioned above, I don't offer an emergency service myself, however I do work with people for whom suicide and/or self harm is an issue - If this is an issue for you we could look at that in regular sessions.

This information is correct as at 10 August 2019