Listening to the many complaints of the residents, the HOA Board worked with Republic to ensure a consistent and improved service is provided to all.
Republic's call center has been trained to recognize a Gray Eagle resident (based on your address) and to follow our contract terms.
In essence, this is what our contract includes:
- Common Trash collection once a week, on Wednesdays, up to 2 bins
- Recycle collection once every two weeks, on Wednesdays, one bin - see the 2019 calendar here. Gray Eagle is area A
- Yard waste: 10 leaf bags/week during the official leaf season (variable, determined by the county)
- 1 Christmas tree in January per households
- 2 bulk items/week - call at 317-917-7300 to arrange pick up 48-hours in advance to schedule bulk item or bag pick up service
Any service not listed above is not covered by the Gray Eagle HOA contract and must be contracted directly with Republic. For a detail of the service, see this document.
Collection is delayed one day in case of holiday on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Know more about recycle rules on Republic website.