Updates as of June 18, 2019!! Check back for more updates!
- LIVE MUSIC:
- STREET DANCE: Take it to the streets Saturday, July 6, when the popular local band Vintage Youth will play for the street dance from 8 to 11 p.m. This will take place on North Hall Street next to The Trails.
- CALF SCRAMBLE: ALL THREE DAYS: A calf will be released in the arena. It will have a ribbon around its neck, the kid who catches the calf wins $20.00 cash. There will be two age groups; 8 and under, 9-12 years old.
- WILD HORSE RACE: ALL THREE DAYS: Fastest time over all three rodeos wins buckles and added money sponsored by Ray Holes Saddle Company
- COWBOY BREAKFAST: Masonic Temple Lodge at Main and Hall Streets, July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th from 6 am to 11 am. Lodges #9 and #87
- WILD STICK HORSE RACE: ALL THREE DAYS: Children ages 6 – 8 years old will ride a stick horse and have a race during the rodeo. Limit to 15 kids over all three days only. The fastest time over all three days will win a buckle sponsored by Farris Transport of Grangeville. The same 15 children will compete all three days at the rodeo. $5 per entry fee. Contact Amy Farris at 208-507-0487 to sign up by June 20, 2019
- STREET SPORTS: Scheduled July 2, 3, 4, 2020 – Main Street, 9 am, featuring the SUPER EGG TOSS. Eggs sponsored by Cash and Carry of Grangeville.
- ALL CLASS REUNION: An all class reunion will be held Friday, July 5, 2019, at 3:00 pm at the Grangeville Gun Club. Concessions will be available.
- TOY SCRAMBLE: July 5th – immediately following Street Sports for 6 and under sponsored by Grangeville Health and Rehab on Main Street
- ART IN THE PARK: Thursday, July 4th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and on Friday, July 5th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the City Park. Contact Heidi Brown to sign up at Grangeville Centennial Library 208-983-0951
- BORDER DAYS FUN RUN by SYRINGA HOSPITAL FOUNDATION: July 4, 2019 – pre-register by June 22 by visiting http://syringahospital.org OR Sign up the day of the race from 7:00 am – 7:45 am in Umpqua Bank Parking Lot. Race @ 8:00 am. Contact Kristi Brooks with questions at 208-507-2855 or email@example.com Proceeds will help purchase a new ambulance.
- BICENTENNIAL MUSEUM: Open July 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 2020 from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- OLD TIME FIDDLERS: July 4th – 12:00 am to 2:00 pm in the pavilion at Pioneer Park.
- TWIN PINES TRAIL RUN: Location – 46 Twin Pines Lane, Grangeville – Saturday, July 6, 2019 – 20 miles – starts @ 7:00 am. 10 miles – starts @ 7:30 am. 5 miles – starts @ 8:00 am. For more info – Lynne Fredrickson – 208-983-6571.
- WALKING TACOS: July 4th – 10:00 am in the City Park sponsored by the Trinity Lutheran Church
- OLD FASHIONED STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: July 4th ONLY in the City Park, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, by the United Methodist Church
- CAMAS PRAIRIE CRUISERS: Free car show at Les Schwab Tire Center Thursday, July 4th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. ALL cars welcome – Call Annell – 208-983-2333 for more info!
- FIREWORKS: July 4, 2020 - 10 pm at the Grangeville High School football field
- 2020 MINIATURE BULL BASH: Saturday, August 29, 2020 @ Grangeville Border Days Arena. Gates open at 2:00 pm and event starts at 3:00 pm. $10.00 General Admission Seating. Beer Garden and concessions will be available.
Please contact the Grangeville Border Days committee for any changes or additions to the above information or you can email Justin – firstname.lastname@example.org