Shopping for Graham
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. There is ZERO cost to you. Click on the Graham Amazon link.
NOTE: Make sure you use this special link to the Amazon web page BEFORE you add items to your cart; otherwise Graham will not receive the donations.
Benefit is the mobile payments app that funds the things that matter most through everyday transactions. Use the Benefit app to check out at the register in-store or on the checkout page online. Paying with Benefit is faster, safer, and more rewarding than traditional payment methods. Each purchase earns between 2% - 20% of the transaction total that is sent to the cause of your choosing. A portion of your purchase goes directly back to Graham Middle School PTA.
Retailers include Lowe's, Amazon, Target, Starbucks, and many more!
Download the app and add Graham Middle School PTA (our group ID is 137821606) as your beneficiary to start giving. Find more information in the app or at www.benefit-mobile.com.
Extra Credit is an electronic scrip program that is replacing the Raley's family of grocery stores' Quality of Life program and ties to the company's Something Extra loyalty rewards program. Customers can use their phone numbers to receive discounts on grocery purchases while earning money for Graham. To enroll:
1. Go to https://www.raleys.com/
2. Click on the green "Start Here" button on the right-hand side of the page to sign up for the "Something Extra" customer loyalty program. This lets you to earn rewards on your purchases at Nob Hill.
3. Log into your "Something Extra" account.
4. Click on "Manage your account" on the right-hand side.
5. Click on "Extra Credit" on the right-hand side.
6. Click on the green "Get Started" or "Select your organization" button in the middle of the page to designate Graham as the recipient of your earnings.
Enroll for free and Target will donate up to 1 percent of your REDcard purchases to the eligible K-12 school of your choice. (Graham ID No. 33520) If you have a Target credit card, Target Visa credit card or Target debit card, you can sign up for the Take Charge of Education program by calling (800) 316-6142 or by visiting Target.com/tcoe or an in-store kiosk.
Sport Basement, 177 Kern Ave. in Sunnyvale, has increased its support of Graham. Sign-up for the Basementeer Membership and choose Graham Middle School, Sports Basement will take 10 percent off your purchase and donate 10 percent of the proceeds to the school.