Help for everyone...
The computers at the library are free for everyone to use.
Which one describes you? Click to find your best starting place.
- I don't like computers and they don't like me. I need to start at the beginning.
- I haven't used computers much and am not comfortable with one. I need help getting started.
- It has been a long time since I've applied for a job. I need a new resume.
- I've been sending out resumes and not getting responses. I need to improve my resume.
- Why does everyone want you to apply online now? I need to figure out the online application process.
- I haven't had to look for a job in years. Where do I look for jobs online?
The first thing you need to know is that you can't complete a Youth Work Permit in North Carolina until you have been offered a job.
You will need to provide specific information about the company and the job you have been offered in order to complete the form.
Real Live Help
Need help putting together a resume, filling out online job applications, or finding information? Now, you can make an appointment in advance to work one-on-one with library staff for up to an hour at a time. Call us at 336-449-6455 or stop by the library to set up your appointment and to let us know what kind of help you need.