The following proposed program gives an indication of what is planned for the week, but will be amended and confirmed as soon as final number of entries have been received.
Monday to Friday:
- 2 sessions per day on ice (except Wednesday & Saturday evenings) with Yuri in groups deterined by the respective skaters skating skills. These groups can be changed during the week as the skaters' skills are accessed by the coach.
- Off Ice practices
- Various off ice training discussions will be held with experts on various fields.
- a Movie night is planned for Wednesday evening for the skaters and dinner with Yuri.
Please note private lessons can be booked with Yuri, times to be announced later.
A fully accredited First Aid Course is planned over 2 days which is valid for 3 years, to be paid for seperately.
To ease the cost of meals as well as providing proper meals other than take aways, catering has been organised for each day. Breakfast and dinner will be served at the rink. To be paid seperately.
The meal plan has been constructed by a dieticien and prepared by Machics Restaurant.
Breakfast will consist of:
- Fruit Salad
- Croissant or Muffin
- Paprika Chichen on Sweet Potato Mash.
- Vegetable lasagna with whole wheat bread and mini butter.
- Grilled Chichen schnitzel topped with cheddar and served with stir fry vegetables.
- Bobotie with rice and sambals.
- Open Haloumi burger with sweet chilli