Audition Day Information
Parent Instruction for Audition Day
- Your child is assigned a specific audition time. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes early to check in and warm-up. If you arrive late, your child is not guaranteed an audition.
- Check in at the front desk. Be sure to have music clearly marked and measures numbered for the judge.
- Practice rooms are available on the 3rd floor. Check in is on the 2nd floor.
- Be at your judge's door 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- After performance, please go to the waiting area on the 3rd floor to await your results.
- After receiving your results, students with SUPERIOR rating are invited back to perform at the Honors Recitals, scheduled for the end of April. Sign-up will be in the main floor lobby.
- Students earning SUPERIOR ratings are eligible to continue on to the TN State Competition. See your teacher for information.