Membership for Georgia Mountains Farmers Network will begin Spring 2019. Until then, please enjoy the resources/activities for small and sustainably-minded farmers throughout Northeast Georgia.
- Access to our Northeast Georgia Small Farm Resource Guide
- Access to an online farmer-only forum for questions, needs, and equipment sharing, and new market opportunities specific to natural/organic practices.
- Access to farmer-only get togethers, potlucks, and workshops (with audio and links/resources from each meeting)
- Access to reduced shipping, bulk orders, and discount opportunities
- Access to annual reports of what sells best, prices, and customer survey results specific to Northeast Georgia
- Marketing and earned media (examples include articles in the paper and blog posts highlighting your products)
Requirements for membership:
- Producing and selling raw agricultural products, meat, dairy, or fiber in NE Georgia
- $20 annual membership fee ($5 every 3 months also available upon request)
- Willing to host farmer-only get together at your farm