Here your money makes the money for you!
Leasing of SBLC (Collateral Transfer)
Our principle is a genuine arranger for the providers of Bank Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC). The providers are individuals and corporate whose issuing banks are prime banks.
Firstly, in order to progress a facility, we will need to receive a completed Client Information Profile (CIP form). It shall be provided upon request.
• Once we receive the CIP, it will be immediately acknowledged. As we are required by law to undertake due diligence and identification verification, our compliance department will carry forward your application to offer our financiers the initial acceptance of the application.
• After initial approval, we will seek a suitable provider willing to offer the facility to the client (subject to contract) and obtain the best indicative terms. Indicative terms are an outline of what may be achieved and provide the client with the basic illustration and an offering in principal including pricing and the maximum amount of the Bank Guarantee /Standby Letter of Credit available to the client.
• If these indicative terms are acceptable, we then begin to acquire the formal and detailed terms which are then presented in Term Sheet contract to the client. The Term Sheet is a formal offering which details all elements of the Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit including the amount, term, the Provider, the issuing bank, the recipient bank, pricing, costs, terms and procedures and of course a draft wording of the Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit itself. The Term Sheet is a binding offer to provide the facility.
• If the Terms provided are acceptable, the client formally accepts the Terms by signing and returning the Term Sheet within the period of validity, normally, 14 days. The client is under no obligation to accept the formal Term Sheet. Upon accepting the Terms, the Booking Fee should be paid to our principle. Once executed the Term Sheet is a binding agreement between the parties.
• Once the Term Sheet is received, our principle starts the process of allocation of the collateral with the Provider and the Provider then issues their formal Collateral Offer to the client who now becomes the Beneficiary, binding each of the parties to the issue and receipt of the Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit .Typically, the Provider will request the client to meet with them at their office to present the formal Collateral Offer. If a meeting is not possible for the client, our financiers can attend and represent the applicant to receive the Offer documents. Of course, our financiers are on hand to accompany the client at every stage.
For privileged investor, you are invited as a preferred customer.
Prior to the invitation, you would have passed the KYC and Financial Credibility papers (PoF) that you are the owner of the funds/assets that has been submitted.
Then on, the execution of all the essential legal and mutual commitments to be specified in the Investment Agreement and, hence, a meeting shall be arranged, when needed.
Especially design and implemented by the Trader, the trading is a secured buy-sell trading of MTN live notes that is done within the safety of a “no loss” trading framework, where with the Client’s capital is under no threat of depletion.
The Trader uses his own Credit Line to delivered against the Blocking of the Client's Funds and then the Trading Facility (Private Placement Program) will start.
The Gross Profits/Returns of the Trading Facility are split transparently according to the Contract Agreement.
The Client must be the:
1. Beneficial Owner of the Funds/Asset. The Client is holding
2. Sole signatory Power
1. Cash deposit on a regulated bank account
2. SBLC/BG (Leased SBLC/BG is not acceptable)
USD or EURO
100M-120M or more.If the Funds are less than 100M, on a case-by-case basis: Open from time to time.
Bank where Funds are deposited:
No Transfer, if the Funds are deposited in a Prime Bank accepted by the Trader. Banks in Western Europe, Middle East (UAE, Bahrain or KSA), Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, North America are acceptable.
When the Funds are requested to be transferred, on a case-by-case basis, they will always be under the exclusive control of the Client, in an account in his name and under his own signature.
The Funds must be immediately available to the Client, free of any restrictions, third-party interests or encumbrances, and freely transferable upon the Client's sole instructions.
Status of Funds:
Clean & cleared of liens or pledge.