Welcome to my webpage!
I am an Assistant Professor at INSEAD in the Decision Sciences area. I officially joined in September 2019 (but was around campus from September 2018 to December 2018).
Prior to September 2019, I was lucky enough to be a postdoc under Laurent Massoulie in the DYOGENE team at INRIA from January 2019 to September 2019.
I did my PhD studies at Princeton University, in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering, where I was also a Gordon Y. S. Wu fellow. I received my PhD in May 2018 under the fantastic supervision of Amir Ali Ahmadi. I received my Bachelor of Science from Ecole Centrale Paris, France, in 2011 and my Master of Science from the same university in 2013.
- Excited to have received the 2020 Information Theory Society Paper Award with Emmanuel Abbe and Afonso Bandeira as well as Elchanan Mossel, Joe Neeman, and Allan Sly.
- New paper out with Laurent on partial recovery in the graph alignment problem.
- So lovely to have been nominated for a Teaching Award for my Decision Models course by the class of 20J!
- New paper out with Mihaela on shape-constrained regression using sos polynomials.
- Check out our survey of recent scalability improvements for semidefinite programming (with a particular focus on applications in machine learning, control, and robotics) with Amir Ali and Ani.
- It was a great experience being on the 2019 INFORMS Computing Society Student Award committee with Frank Curtis and Sergiy Butenko.
- I was one of the speakers at an AMS Short Course on Sum of Squares: Theory and Applications organized by Pablo Parrilo and Rekha Thomas in January 2019 in Baltimore. Check out the associated paper in the Publications tab!
- Very excited to have received the 2018 INFORMS Optimization Society's Young Researchers' Prize together with my former advisor, Amir Ali Ahmadi, as well as Dan Iancu and Nikos Trichakis .
Office: PMLS 0.16, INSEAD Fontainebleau Campus, Boulevard de Constance, Fontainebleau, France