Welcome to my webpage!
I am taking a nine-month leave of absence from INSEAD to work as a postdoc with Laurent Massoulie at INRIA.
In September 2019, I will resume my Assistant Professor Position at INSEAD in the Decision Sciences department, which I joined in September 2018.
Prior to this, I was a PhD student and a Gordon Y. S. Wu fellow in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. I received my PhD in May 2018 and my advisor was Prof. Amir Ali Ahmadi. I received my Bachelor of Science from Ecole Centrale Paris, France, in 2011 and my Master of Science from the same university in 2013.
- Excited to be on the 2019 INFORMS Computing Society Student Award committee with Frank Curtis and Sergiy Butenko.
- I was one of the speakers at an AMS Short Course on Sum of Squares: Theory and Applications organized by Pablo Parrilo and Rekha Thomas in January 2019 in Baltimore. Check out the associated paper in the Publications tab!
- Very excited to have received the 2018 INFORMS Optimization Society's Young Researchers' Prize together with my former advisor, Amir Ali Ahmadi, as well as Dan Iancu and Nikos Trichakis .
- New paper out with Amir Ali titled "On the Complexity of Detecting Convexity over a Box".
- I just finished writing up my thesis! Take a look in the Publications tab.
Office: PMLS 0.16, INSEAD Fontainebleau Campus, Boulevard de Constance, Fontainebleau, France