Sr. User Experience Designer
I have 7+ years of experience in UX design. Currently working at Honeywell in projects around Drones in security, Use cases for Chatbots & RPA (Rapid Process Automation), B2B & B2C e-commerce, providing End to End Customer experience and reusable templates for the new Honeywell Design Language System. Experienced in designing UX to be a competitive differentiator by applying user-centered methodologies or hypothesis-driven design and repeating the Research, Design, Test.
Checkout my Portfolio.
Work Experience: 7+ years
Sr. User Experience Designer. August 2018 to Present
- Strategic Re-Design athenahealth.com to maximize leads and move the prospect through the buying journey from discovery to one to one meeting.
- Tune Enterprise Sales & Marketing Apps to improve efficiency and productivity, through automation and improved workflow design.
- Enable Jobs to be done sessions to improve internal business processes that impact the customer
- Sr. User Experience Designer. March 2016 to August 2018
- Human Factors/UX Specialist. June 2014 to March 2016
- Lead the UX Redesign of Honeywell.com. View Case Study
- Lead the UX & UI design of Honeywell Total Customer Experience (Responsive B2B & B2C e-commerce Templates and its CMS).
- Intranet Proof of Concept & Design Principles, now aka Digital Workplace.
- Leading the eDLS & HDSL (Design Language System) for IT along with other design leaders from respective Business groups. (Won Honeywell User Experience Award for Co-creating, implementing and growing the eDLS beyond Transportation Systems Honeywell)
- Leading the UX & UI design of Rapid Process Automation & Chatbots Framework - WYSIWYG app and Honeywell's Bot Portal
- Lead the UX & UI redesign of Get-IT, Honeywell’s IT help desk and ticket based support tool.
- Lead the UX design of Partner Connect, a system integrator and distributor platform. (Won Value Performance Development Team Award)
- Osprey (Re-design) Global Tracker & Talkie Proof of Concept
- UI Lead Designer. March 2013 to June 2014
- Design Web Apps, Responsive Sites & Mobile Apps (iOS, android and WP) apps for
- Gaming, Retail, Infotainment & Enterprise Solutions.
- Account Management (Requirements gathering, analysis and delivery negotiations ).
- Advocate User-Centered Design philosophy to clients in layman’s terms.
- Work alongside developers and supervise the sprints and on-time delivery.
Design Consultant. March 2012 to March 2013
- Designed JULY MX Studio Platform
- Designed Mobile websites (Toys R Us, ESPN Goals, etc)
- Branding and Design of Company website and strategic marketing materials
- March 2011 to Present
- Design Static Websites & Branding for local businesses.
- ReVault Smart Dock & Case for Smartwatch
- Retocen Logo for Amazon Marketplace Seller - Anthony Xavier
B.A with Hons in Graphic Design, University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom, 2011
- Research: Contextual Enquiry, Personas, Stakeholder and Journey mapping
- Design: Information Architecture, Storyboarding, Wire-framing, Low/High Fidelity Prototyping
- Test: Usability Scripting & Testing and Heuristic Evaluation
- Conducting Design Workshops & Interviews with Senior Stakeholder Management and End Users.
- Design for Developed Markets & High Growth Regions (Low Tech vs. High Tech).
- Proof of Concepts (Mostly Software)
Tools: Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flinto, Sketch, Invision, iWork Keynote
Awards & Certifications
- Go Beyond - August 2017 – Honeywell. Despite other critical priorities, they (George, Simran & Parthiban) have gone beyond their duty and have delivered a quality training video to be consumed by entire Honeywell to improve productivity by leveraging BOT framework to automate processes and provide chat functionality to their customers. Kudos to the team for a brilliant job.
- Think Big…Then Make it Happen - July 2017 – Honeywell. For Realizing the Mobile Now Portal (Corporate mobile and BYOD management portal)
- Honeywell User Experience Award - May 2016 - Honeywell. For co-creating, implementing and growing the eDLS (E- Design Language System) beyond Transportation Systems Honeywell
- Value Performance & Development Award - 2015 – Honeywell. For User Experience Design Contribution that led to the sudden growth of customers through digital channels – Partner Connect System Integrator Portal.
- Star – Honeywell User Experience - October 2015 – Honeywell. IT Support Portal Mobile Application
- Star-Right & Fast - August 2015 – Honeywell. Right & Fast IT offering for Tech Symposium
- Partner Award - Jan 2015 – Honeywell. Special Recognition for Heuristic Evaluation Process.
- Bronze - August 2015 – Honeywell. Design of ACS IT Communication Wall
- Heuristic Evaluator Certification -2014 - Honeywell
- 2nd Place in RGB Team Poster competition - 2008 National Institute of Design