Please review the following instructions if you have been selected to play in the Senior All-Star Game:
Arrival at the Q
- Please arrive at Quicken Loans Arena through Northeast Entrance of the Arena on the corner of Huron and E. 6th by the following times for the games:
- GAME #1 (Team A and B) - 11:15pm
- GAME #2 (Team C and D) - 11:45pm
- Once players have arrived, they will be escorted to locker rooms by Monsters personnel
- Please have your wavierfilled out to turn in upon check-in.
- Only players and coaches are allowed in the locker room. Showers are available at the locker rooms, players must bring their own towels as well as water bottles for the game.
- All fans can sit in any seats behind the benches in sections 124-127. Seating for the high school hockey game is general admission.
- Players will be outfitted with GCHSHL All-Star game jerseys, but PLEASE make sure to bring a home and away jersey from your school, just in case.
- Parking is readily available around the arena for normally $10-$15 dollars. The best parking option is the Gateway East Garage on the corner of Huron and E 6th streets, right by the same entrance you will be entering in.
- Players will need to purchase a $10 dollar ticket to Lake Eire Monsters game.
- Note: The check-in table will have a list of all players that are in the game and had their ticket purchased. (Players will not need their tickets on hand with this check-in table on site.)
- ALL FANS (i.e. players, coaches, etc) will need a ticket to enter the arena.
- Order special tickets: Link
- Note: Tickets are good for the:
- All-Star game, AND
- Monsters game that follows.
- All parents must fill out a wavier for their players and bring to the game. Monsters will have extras on hand as well as at a check-in table at the Northeast Entrance.
- All Star Game Jerseys will be provided to all the players and will be in the locker room.
- There will be a roster sheet at the entrance for all fans.
- Cameras are allowed, but not for the Monsters game and Concession Stands are TBD for being open, but will look to be open.
- Monsters will be operating PA, music, score sheet, and scoreboard. Monsters will also have game sheets for all fans in attendance!
- The Monsters are not providing water bottles, so make sure to bring your own for the game if you want it!
- Concession stands will be open for the HS Hockey all-star game, but the food and drink specials will not take into effect until 6pm. No alcohol will be served during the All-Star Game.
Post Game Information
- Upon completion of the ice time slot, all players will be escorted back up to the Northeast Entrance. Hockey equipment will have to be brought back to the parent’s vehicles, we will ask for this to happen since we do not have space for storage here. (Note: Security will mark your tickets to allow you to exit and re-enter.