Georgetown Center for Economic Research Biennial Conference
GCER 2019 Conference
May 29-30, 2019
Georgetown University, Washington, DC
The conference is organized jointly by Georgetown Economics department alumni and faculty, and aims to bring together recent Ph.Ds, faculty, and current graduate students, as well as other researchers in the greater DC area.
The call for papers may be found here.
Keynote Speaker: Giorgio Primiceri, Northwestern University, "Economic Predictions with Big Data: The Illusion of Sparsity"
This conference is currently no longer accepting submissions.
- Conference participants may find the conference Code of Conduct here.
- Finalized Program (Last updated: 5/28/2019 at 9:30pm): Online version; pdf version
- Registration for the conference is currently: OPEN. Please go to Registration to find out details on how to register for the conference.
- Information on Transportation and Accommodations may be found here.
Timeline for conference
- Submission Deadline: March 31st, 2019
- Acceptance Notices will be sent out by: April 28th, 2019
- Registration Deadline: May 19th, 2019 (Conference participants must register prior to this date); after this date, the registration cost increases. Please see the registration page for more information.
- Conference: May 29th - 30th, 2019