“The mission of BLAST is to awaken the passionate leaders of this generation through a journey of self-discovery and an exploration of diversity.”
Welcome to the BLAST Camp official website!
From July 17th to July 20th, leaders from all over the state of Georgia will gather at the Rock Eagle 4-H Center to learn more about leadership. Through their time together, campers form friendships that are sure to last a lifetime and grow as leaders. A'ric Jackson and his colleagues from Generation Leadership will guide our GASC leaders through this trans-formative journey.
To learn more about A'ric Jackson and Generation Leadership, click the link below!
Click this link to view a Countdown Clock to BLAST Camp 2019!!!
Click here to watch a recap video of BLAST Camp 2018!!!
Special Thanks to Kylie Adams from Dacula High School for our amazing video!
Need more reasons to come to BLAST Camp? Here are some testimonies from our BLAST Campers over the years.
- "Going into BLAST, I did not realize the life-changing impact it would have on me. The entire weekend, I was surrounded by people who pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped me learn more about myself than I ever thought I would. The campers and counselors were both amazing and I can confidently say, as a result, I have made some life-long friends."
-Virali Patel, Houston County High School
- "BLAST was easily the most incredible leadership experience I've ever had. It helped me break myself down to the most basic level to help me evaluate not only my own personality and methods of leadership but also those qualities pertaining to my peers. If you're an underclassman member of your council, I would absolutely encourage you to experience what the camp has to offer."
-Sam Tupper, Mountain View High School
- "BLAST was an incredible leadership camp and a great opportunity! I met incredible friends that will last a lifetime and learned new leadership techniques that have improved the way I communicate with others. BLAST had counselors that believed we could change the world and they gave us the tools to follow our dreams. I cannot wait for next year!"
-Charlie McCollough, Camden County High School
- "BLAST was honestly a life-changing experience. Coming back as a 2nd year, I thought there was nothing left for me to do, but I was soon proven wrong. I realized that every group of individuals has different things to bring to the table and I'm so grateful for everyone who came and impacted my life for the better."
-Shayla Nguyen, Mountain View High School
- "The opportunity of attending BLAST was one that I can never forget! Being surrounded by like-minded student leaders who have a call to action of "inspiring others to inspire others," is an experience that truly changes a person. Their initiative of not only making their community a better place but more so theirselves, is nothing short of inspiring."
-Jeremiah de Sesto, Houston County High School
- "My first year of BLAST helped me discover my strengths and weaknesses as a leader. After a year of focused growth and evaluation, I came back for my second year as a new and improved leader. This year, I had a different perspective and was given the opportunity to not only transform myself but also influence others, and for that, I cannot help but to be thankful."
-Maggie Walker, Lambert High School
- "BLAST was absolutely amazing! I had so much fun meeting new people and growing as leaders with them. I can confidently say that BLAST was a life-changing experience thanks to my BLAST family and I would 18381737/10 recommend!!"
-Jazmin Garcia, Grayson High School
- "BLAST was a truly eye-opening experience. Not only did it change my perspective on leadership, but the program also brought me out of my shell and allowed me to create new connections with great people."
-Luke Morgan, Newnan High School