Build, Investigate, Reflect & Learn
Galileo Engineers have an innate desire to create ...
A Galileo Engineer
- Is a focused, self-directed and motivated learner
- Welcomes opportunities to gain insight into the physical laws that underpin the universe
- Makes a conscious effort to improve their knowledge and skills in basic scientific, mathematical and technological concepts
- Enjoys intellectually stimulating projects requiring hands-on learning
- Develops problem solving, and collaborative working skills
- Is a critical and reflective thinker
At GalileoEngineer, kids do much more than building Lego robots. They follow a structured academic curriculum and complete projects in an investigative and open-ended environment.
Copyright © 2017 Trans-Atlantic Educational Partnerships - All Rights Reserved.