The hardest part of this unit is learning the parts of the heart since many of the terms you have never heard before. The first quiz will include 7 terms. The next quiz will be all the parts to the heart.
- Heart simulation
- Hearts of different animals
- Heart flow through the body
- Heart coloring & concept map
- Frog Dissection: Heart & Circulation
- Heart attacks
- Dr. Oz takes a look at a heart transplant
- VR videos as we travel through the body
MS-LS1-3. Use argument supported by evidence for how the body is a system of interacting subsystems composed of groups of cells.
Assessment is limited to the circulatory, excretory, digestive, respiratory, muscular, and nervous systems.