Friends of Cale Green Park
Join us for an afternoon of fun, food and music! Try your hand at bowling for fun or lacrosse, enjoy the donkey rides and face painting ...or simply potter around the park!
- Eco friendly authentic italian pizza pop up Basilico
- Scouts do burgers (and hot dogs!)
- Park tea room with cakes galore
- Prosecco and craft beers from the worlds best bargain booze
- Two (yes two!) live music stages
- Craft and produce stalls galore
Where is Cale Green Park?
The green area above shows where Cale Green Park is located. One entrance is on Bramhall Lance directly opposite Davenport train station [which is on the Manchester-Buxton line], but the other two entrances are on Heath Road. The park is accessible via the following buses: 309/310 Stockport - Cheadle Heath circulars, 372 Stockport - Woodsmoor - North Park Road, 374 Stockport - New House Farm Estate - Hazel Grove station, 378 Stockport - Bramhall Village - Wilmslow. You can get bus timetables online from here
To find out how to get to Cale Green Park from where you are, click here