Jefferson Elementary PCC
Community Partnership Event:
The Chateau - Franklin
HOW: Visit The Chateau Restaurant - Franklin, for lunch, dinner or take-out! Let your server or phone representative know that you are participating in the fundraiser. For online orders use code: FUNDRAISER
WHY: 20% of your order goes to the Jefferson PCC
WHEN: April 15th - ALL DAY!
WHERE: The Chateau - Franklin, 466 King St. Franklin, MA
We need YOU!!
Our PCC Board has many 5th grade parents. Are you interested but not sure what a board position entails? Join us at our monthly board meetings. Email us for more information!
Here are some open positions:
- Spring Carnival Committee - 1 large event in May with planning activities that begin in Jan.
If you'd like to tell us where you want to help out, fill out this FORM!
- Spring Carnival T-Shirt Design Contest Submissions Due!
- School Council Meeting - 3pm
- 2nd Grade Field Trip
- Community Partnership Event - Altitude (all day!)
- Baseball Day
- School Spirit Day (Wear your Jefferwear! Or show your school spirit and wear blue and yellow!)
- Bottles & Cans / Tabs for Tots / Box Tops for Education Collections
- PDD - Half Day
- Good Friday - No School
Click HERE to go to the Calendar for more important dates!